Master of Education
Features of the Course of Study
- Program anchors include teaching/learning, technology, assessment, diversity, law and public policy, and collaboration.
- A cohesive sequential delivery structure driven by problem-based and problem-centered learning activities is offered.
- Clinical experiences are integrated with course content.
- Students benefit from applied and focused internship experiences in both school and non-school settings.
- There are opportunities for workplace experiences with on-site mentors who are practicing school leaders.
- Reflective seminars to share experiences and to collaborate with other cohort members and university supervisors are provided.
Click here for course requirements.