The Gowin Foreign Language Lab has now implemented iPads into its resources for student learning! Feel free to check out an iPad at the front desk to access foreign films, language websites, and listening exercises. iPads are available to use in the language lab for any student taking a language or Cross Cultural Understanding course.
Some info and guidelines:
- All students must check in and out of the lab.
- Specific language information and exercises can be found to the left in the navigation under each language title, including online textbook links.
- All foreign films owned by the Department of Modern Languages can be accessed on the iPads under the Google Drive app. This is a private account and cannot be accessed except through the iPads.
- Other listening exercises can be found on the iPads' iTunes app labeled "Music".
- Please, no excessive talking or noise.
- Students must use their own headphones for sound.
- No food or drink in the lab.
- iPad use is the responsibility of the student in which it is checked out to. Broken, misplaced, or stolen iPads will be charged to responsible student's Mississippi College Student Account.
Just a reminder: The Gowin Foreign Language Lab is intended to be used only for Modern Languages Coursework and practice. Please respect the rules and guidelines of the lab. Any unruly behavior and negligence of guidelines is prohibited.