Earn Your Master of Science in Health Informatics Degree
The health care industry has a growing need for quality health informatics professionals. Unlike other programs, ours teaches you a mix of both IT and clinical skills to better prepare you for health information management jobs.
As a health informatics professional, you’ll help organizations reduce health care costs, expand patient access to quality care and improve the quality of services by ensuring that health information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
Program coursework includes:
- Foundation in Management Information Systems
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- E-Medicine Business Models
- Research Methods and Procedures
- Legal Aspects of HealthCare Administration
- Organizational Behavior in Health Care Administration
- Ethics in Health Services Administration
- Integrated Electronic Medical Records
- Case Studies in Health Information Management
- Health Data Management
The MC Experience
At Mississippi College, we understand that as a working adult, you have a lot to balance between work, family and school. That’s why our Master of Science in Health Informatics degree program allows you to take classes entirely online. Now you can study from anywhere with an internet connection.
If you’re interested in earning a health or informatics degree, contact Mississippi College today.