We provide you with multiple orientation options. Please carefully consider which orientation session you would like to attend. Details and registration are below.
- August 25th: Regular Registration. There is no charge for this last minute, half-day registration event, and any students who have not already attended an orientation must attend this event; however, some classes may be closed at this time. Check-in between 9 and 9:30 a.m.
- The same vital information will be shared at all orientations, plus the opportunity to register for classes.
- Classes may become closed the later in the summer you register.
- We encourage one of the first three overnight sessions for Freshmen as they will be much fuller, and more fun, experiences!
- If you do not attend Orientation, you must attend Regular Registration on August 25th.
Parents & Family
Freshmen parents are encouraged to attend Orientation. There will be special parent information sessions with our administration during the overnight sessions. There will not be a parent session on August 25th, but offices will be open around campus for you to tie up any loose ends if need be. A listing of local hotels and numbers can be found here for parent lodging. Residence hall lodging will only be available to students.
Fees & Deadlines
The cost for Orientation is $180 per student, which covers the cost for the student and up to four guests. There is a $25 fee per each additional guest over this (there is no cost for children under the age of 12). This required fee will include an orientation t-shirt for the student, print materials, entertainment, and meals. Please note closed dates for registration below. All required materials and payment need to be in our office by the deadlines below. There are no refunds for orientation fees.
- August 25th Regular Registration
*Please submit all admissions items by August 20th
- Orientation Agenda. What can you expect? An amazing time! MC Orientation is intended to be one of your most memorable college experiences. View your tentative agenda:
- Regular Registration (August 25th)
- Tips for Advising Success. Click hereto review some basic concepts you should familiarize yourself with before you register for classes. These will help the process go much smoother for you so be sure to read over these registration tips.
- Check-in information. Check-in locations and times are listed below. When you arrive, we will have Orientation Leaders posted around campus to direct you where to park and check-in.
- Check-in is scheduled between 9 and 9:30 a.m. for the August 25th registration. Orientation Leaders will be posted around campus to direct you.
- View our campus map.