There are multiple orientation options, some for freshmen students, some for transfer students, and some combined. Please carefully consider which orientation session you would like to attend. Details and registration are below.
- August 26th: Regular Registration. There is no charge for this morning event, and any students who have not already attended an orientation must attend this event; however, some classes may be closed at this time. Check-in between 9 and 9:30 a.m.
• Cost: Free (keep in mind that more classes may be closed the later in the summer you register)
• Detailed agenda (pdf)
- The same vital information will be shared at all orientations, plus the opportunity to register for classes.
- Classes may become closed the later in the summer you register.
- For a map of campus and a listing of local hotels, click here.
- We encourage the June & July overnight sessions for Freshmen as they will be much fuller, and more fun, experiences!
- If you do not attend Orientation, you must attend Regular Registration on August 26th.
- Guest Info: Parents are encouraged to attend Orientation. There will be special parent information sessions with our administration during the two overnight Freshmen sessions. Residence hall lodging will only be available to students. There will not be a parent session on July 29 or August 26, but offices will be open around campus for you to tie up any loose ends if need be.
- There are no refunds for orientation fees.