To make preparing for graduation easier, plan to attend Grad Fair 2013 - a one stop planning event to meet all of your graduation needs.
FALL Grad Fair for DECEMBER degree applicants
- Anderson Hall, 2nd floor, B.C. Rogers Student Center
- Monday, October 14, 11:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 15, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
All graduates are required to attend to confirm their measurements for a cap and gown. Attendance will be taken. Non-traditional, online, and graduate students having a conflict with the above schedule should contact the Registrar’s Office directly at 601.925.3479 or firstname.lastname@example.org for special arrangements. These requirements apply only to those students who plan to graduate in December 2013.
At the Grad Fair you will be able to:
- Be sized for your Cap and Gown. This is the only opportunity you will have to be sized for graduation regalia!
- Stop by the Alumni Table to receive information on becoming an Active Member of the Alumni Association and pick up your free gift.
- Verify the status of your application for degree at the Registrar’s table or the Graduate Office table.
- Receive information for retrieving your student records for job or advanced study opportunities as they may arise in the future.
- Order your official personalized commencement announcements. Share your achievement with family, friends and colleagues by ordering your personalized announcements at this event.
- Order your official MC Ring. Show your Mississippi College pride to the world! This is your last chance to order for guaranteed graduation delivery.
- Sit for a formal cap and gown portrait taken by a professional photographer. You will receive a free proof and then may place an order for additional prints. This portrait is for personal use only.
- Purchase your diploma frame to preserve your diploma and showcase your accomplishment.
- Speak with career services professionals about their services for recent graduates and alumni including job search tips, interview coaching, resume assistance and networking.
- Talk to a representative from the Graduate and Professional Studies Office about advanced degrees available at Mississippi College.