Broadstr@mc.edu // 601.924.8389 // Box N/A
Adjunct Instructor, School of Business
FIN 342: Money & Financial Institutions
This course is designed to help the student develop an understanding of the principles of money, the basics of monetary policy, the importance of the central bank, and the role of financial institutions in the economy.
Finance 6546: Financial Markets & Institutions
This course explores a variety of issues, important concepts and analytical techniques involved in the strategic management and evaluation of financial institutions. More specifically, it is a full examination of the strategic management of a commercial bank.
General Business 342: Real Estate Finance
The course is a survey of the principles and methods of real estate finance. Primarily, it is a discussion of the important analytical techniques relative to the real estate lending process. There is also a heavy emphasis on a review of the real estate process and case studies.
- Employed by Renasant Bank (formerly M&F Bank) as Clinton City President.
- Additionally responsible for all Community Outreach efforts in the bank's Southern Region.
- 30+ years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Past President & current Treasurer - Clinton Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairman - Leadership Clinton Committee
- Clinton Rotary Club.
- Clinton Community Development Foundation - Board Member.
- Mississippi Minority Business Alliance - Board Member.
- Mississippi Housing Partnership - Board Member.
- MBA - University of Mississippi.
- BSBA - Mississippi College.
- Member - First Baptist Church (Clinton)
- MC Adjunct Instructor since 2005.
FIN 342 - Money & Financial Institutions
Monday & Thursday, 5:30 - 7:40pm, Self 301
FIN 6546 - Financial Markets & Institutions
Online, N/A, N/A
GBU 342 - Real Estate Finance
Wednesday, 6:30 - 9:15pm, Self 305