Jbooth@mc.edu // 601.925.7787 // Box 4013
Associate Professor, Psychology and Counseling
Welcome to my faculty page!
Graduate counseling courses currently taught and departmental responsibilities:
- Practicum in Counseling
- Internship I and II
- Lifestyle and Career Counseling
- Foundations of Mental Health Counseling
- Serve as clinical training coordinator for the graduate counseling programs
- Native of Tylertown, MS
- Have lived in Clinton for 26years
- Married to Philip G. Booth, Ed.D., L.P.C.
- Have two grown children, Nathan and Leslie
- Owner of two adorable beagle sisters, Amie and Katie
- Member of St. John's United Methodist Church
- Enjoy volunteer work with several organizations
- Professional Activities:
- American Counseling Association -- Member of Branch Dev. Com.
- Mississippi Counseling Association -- Member of Advocacy Com.
- National Certified Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Board Qualified Supervisor
- Practicum in Counseling Syllabus
- Internship I Syllabus
- Internship II Syllabus
- Foundations in Counseling Syllabus
- Lifestyle and Career Counseling Syllabus