Welcome to my faculty page!
Graduate counseling courses currently taught and departmental responsibilities:
- Practicum in Counseling
- Internship I and II
- Lifestyle and Career Counseling
- Foundations of Mental Health Counseling
- Serve as clinical training coordinator for the graduate counseling programs
- Native of Tylertown, MS
- Have lived in Clinton for 24 years
- Married to Philip G. Booth, Ed.D., L.P.C.
- Have two grown children -- Leslie, age 29, of Alexandria, VA and Nathan, age 25, a graduate student in Oxford, MS
- Owner of two adorable beagle sisters, Amie and Katie
- Member of St. John's United Methodist Church
- Enjoy volunteer work with several organizations
- Professional Activities:
- American Counseling Association -- Member of Branch Dev. Com.
- Mississippi Counseling Association -- Member of Advocacy Com.
- National Certified Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- State Certified Supervisor
- Practicum in Counseling Syllabus
- Internship I Syllabus
- Internship II Syllabus
- Foundations in Counseling Syllabus
- Lifestyle and Career Counseling Syllabus