Tristen Harris, MPAS, PA-C
Welcome to my page! I am thrilled to be a part of the faculty at MC and help to develop the Physician Assistant Program. This will be the first PA Program in Mississippi in over 30 years. As part of physician-directed healthcare teams, PAs will improve access to medical care for hundreds of Mississippians. Our first class matriculated in May 2011. Please contact me if you are interested in serving as a clinical preceptor for our students.
- Born and raised in Miami, FL
- 1998 - BS in Biology from Florida International University, Miami, FL
- 2003 - MPAS from University of Florida PA Program
- 2003 to present - Clinical Instructor, UMMC Department of Otolaryngology
- Past President, Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants
- January 2010 - Assistant Professor and Director of Clinical Education, MC PA Program