Is this your first time using MCMoodle?
- Before Taking a Test or Quiz You must have Java enabled before you take your quiz or exam. If you do not have Java, access the download here. Download Java
- Viewing Your Quiz/Test (PDF)
- Learn more--View video here.
Your instructor may offer her quizzes/exams using Respondus Lock-Down browser. Click here for a "Quick Start Guide" on how to access your test using that tool.View video here.
- Accessing Assignment Feedback (PDF)
- Learn More--View video here.
Using Turnitin Your instructor has requested you submit your assignment through the Turnitin so she can run an originality check. The Turnitin link is located on her course home page in MCMoodle. No problem! Submit the document (.doc or .docx file for PC only) through the submission box. Originality Report You can then view your report (if your instructor has set those perameters for you) by clicking on the same link and going to the "Submission" tab. Read more here.
GradeMark If your instructor says he has included comments in the body of your document within Turnitin, you can access it with little worry. Click on the Turnitin link your instructor provided... Read on here.
Frequently asked questions view here