Below are questions attached to step-by-step instructions created to help you use Turnitin in MCMoodle.
Each step listed is linked to an image that will illustrate a more detailed explanation of the instructions.
How Do I Use Turnitin MCMoodle?
- Select the Turnitin assignment link on your MCMoodle course homepage. You will be directed to that Turnitin assignment’s webpage.
- Before using Turnitin you must read and agree to Turnitin User Agreement.
- Next, select the “Submit Paper” tab. This will take you to the Submission webpage.
- Type in the title of your assignment, then select the “Browse” button to find and upload your document. Make sure the check box is selected, then click the “Add Submission” button.
- A summary webpage of your submitted documents will appear.
How Can I View My Turnitin Documents?
- Select the “My Submissions” tab on the summary webpage of your submitted assignment
- Select the “Submit to Turnitin” link to view the report.
- You should now be able to view the original document. Select the “Originality” tab, located on the upper left-hand side of the page.
- The Originality Report will appear.
- You will have the option to save or print the Originality Report.