The Registrar's Office is responsible for all aspects of student registration and student records. Through efficient management of student records, the Registrar's Office is able to provide MC students and faculty a wide variety of services.
- Plans and conducts registration and postregistration systems
- Maintains and updates the student records system
- Publishes Class Schedules on Banner Web
- Certifies baccalaureate and advanced degrees
- Certifies student eligibility for honors, participation in intercollegiate athletics and student body offices
- Provides academic departments and faculty advisors with student data
- Provides transcript services for all students and alumni
- Provides enrollment statistics
- Verifies student enrollment status
- Evaluates transfer coursework
- Maintains the student advisement/degree audit system in Banner (CAPP)
Mississippi College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at www.degreeverify.org or NSC, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171.
The equivalencies listed here are for general information and unofficial use only and in no way represent an exhaustive list of transfer equivalencies. This list represents equivalencies that have been built to date. Additional equivalencies are possible. Transfer students will receive an official transcript evaluation upon completion of the admissions process including submission of all official transcripts. Transfer students may be awarded additional credit as electives beyond the equivalencies posted here.
While transfer courses from institutions using a quarter system are shown here, four-hour quarter hour courses do not equate to a three-hour semester course.