The Executive Council is the governing body of the Student Government Association. It includes the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Chairperson of the Campus Activities Board, Chief of Staff, Chairperson of the Men's Affairs Board, and the Chairperson of the Women's Affairs Board. If you see an issue on campus, have an idea for improvement, or question, contact one of these students!
- Spanish major
- Millington, TN
- Favorite Movie - Despicable Me
- Interesting Fact - My middle name is just the letter "R".
I joined the MC SGA because I saw the involvement it had with different areas on campus. I have enjoyed being on senate for the past two years, and i am looking forward to being Vice President.
Chief of Staff
- Business Administration major/English minor
- Brookhaven, MS
- Favorite Movie - Into the Wild
- Interesting Fact - I sang "Pop" by N*SYNC on the Jackson news in 2nd grade
I joined SGA as an opportunity to serve the place that has been so gracious in serving me.
- Communication major with a focus in Public Relations/ Minor in Business Administration and Marketing
- Favorite Movie - Singing in the Rain
- Interesting Fact - Growing up, my family bred Labradors.
SGA has given me opportunities that have helped me learn what I want to do with my life.
- Biology Medical Sciences major
- Shreveport, LA
- Favorite Movie - Life As We Know It
- Interesting Fact - My favorite animal is the manta ray
I served as an Associate Justice during last school year, and I loved it! I wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself that I truly have a passion for.
- Psychology major
- Southhaven, MS
- Favorite Movie - The Dark Knight
- Interesting Fact - I am allergic to the cold (really).
I want to help make our school the best it can be. I wholeheartedly believe in Mississippi College and what it stands for. I believe in the potential of its students. My goal is to serve the students. That's what I love about SGA, I get to serve the students and Bhagwan an impact in the future if MC. I am so excited to give back this year as treasurer!
- Pre-Law History and English majors
- Gulfport, MS
- Favorite Movie - That Thing You Do!
- Interesting Fact - I was the first baby born in Louisiana in 1992 and 2nd in the US for that year
Ever since joining Senate freshman, SGA has given me opportunity to be a liaison between students and the university for the betterment of our time here at MC. Senate has been an incredible part of my time while a Choctaw.
Women's Affairs Board
- Interpersonal & Public Communication major
- Brandon, MS
- Favorite Movie - 27 Dresses
- Interesting Fact - I love photography and plan to spend next summer in Mozambique, Africa
I desire to see MC grow and want to give back to this place that has been my home for the past 3 years. I am so excited to spend my last year at MC working with my fellow SGA members to make our campus the best it can be.
Men's Affairs Board
- Communications major
- Waynesboro, MS
- Favorite Movie - Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Interesting Fact - During the summers, Micheal is a camp director for CentriKid Camps
I absolutely love getting to serve the university that I love so much. Over the past four years, MC has become my home and its students have become my family, and getting to help make it the best it can be is an absolute joy.