- General Information
- Fire Emergency & Fire Alarms/Extinguishers
- Accident / Sudden Illness Policy
- Residence Hall and Staff Contact
In the case of serious injury or sudden illness anywhere on the main campus, the immediate concern is to aid the injured or sick person. The following guidelines are just that: Guidelines. Obviously, in times of emergency, good judgment is essential.
- In the event of an obvious need for off-campus Emergency Medical Personnel, call 911 first (campus phones dial 9-911).
- Call the Office of Campus Safety, 601-925-3204 or 601-925-3911. Explain the situation to the responding officer.
- After the injurer’s immediate needs are met, notify at least one of the following:
Mr. Steve McCraney -Director, Office of Public Safety 601-925-3834
Dr. Jim Turcotte-Vice President for Enrollment Services and Dean of Students 601-925-3315
Mrs. Sharia Brock- Director of Residence Life 601-925-7714
Mr. Jonathan Nutt-Director of Student Development 601-925-3248