Each applicant must submit to the Mississippi College Graduate Admission Department (P.O. Box 4067, Clinton, MS 39058) a complete application consisting of the following elements:
- An application for admission with all required information.
- A $35.00 application fee (non-refundable; must accompany application).
- One copy of all official transcripts from previous college work and any transferable graduate credit. A minimum GPA of 3.25 is required for graduate work completed at a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Documentation of a minimum of two (2) years of experience in professional counseling.
- A Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) credential or eligibility for the equivalent of an LPC in the state in which the applicant will practice.
- An essay of 800 words describing personal and professional goals for seeking the Doctor of Professional Counseling degree.
- A professional resume detailing relevant experiences.
- Three letters of recommendation from professionals who can evaluate the candidate’s potential for success as a master counselor.