The Professional Development Scholarship for Health Services Administration is designed for those graduate students who are currently employed in healthcare agencies seeking a Master’s degree. Some restrictions apply since these awards are deadline-sensitive and are not retroactive. Scholarships are limited and candidates must be taking traditional face-to-face classes.
- This scholarship is available on courses carrying the regular graduate tuition price. The scholarship cannot be used for any undergraduate courses. Students are required to pay any other registration/tuition fees that apply.
- The Professional Development Scholarship will be reflected as a 30% discount in the graduate tuition per 3-hour graduate course and is available during regular fall, spring and summer terms.
- Students must meet the graduate admission requirements, maintain a 3.0 GPA, be enrolled in traditional face-to-face classes and be a U.S. citizen with at least one year of documented healthcare experience.
- Students must meet with their advisor at the end of each semester to maintain their eligibility and be reevaluated.
- Deadline to apply for the Professional Development Scholarship is January 5 for spring term; May 15 for the summer term and August 15 for the fall term.