Hosting Shakespearean plays, MC Staff Club luncheons, and other events, Jennings Courtyard at Mississippi College is one of the university's icons. It is in the heart of Jennings Hall that opened its doors in 1907 as one of the South's finest college dormitories. Heated with steam with an electric light in every room, Jennings Hall was a comfortable setting for MC men for decades after it opened over a century ago. By 1945, Jennings Hall was remodeled and became a women's dorm. Extensive renovations in 1993-94 helped return its original charm. The building presently provides space for classrooms and offices for modern languages, political science, sociology, English and other programs.
- Can be used for weddings and receptions