English for Daily Living
Non-Academic Integrated English Skills
- Focus on listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Improve English communication skills and pronunciation
- Learn grammar in context of use
- Have possibility to transition to academic program
- Acquire knowledge on various topics: current events, weather, sports, introductions, etc.
Location: Mississippi College, Clinton Campus
Meeting Times: Mondays and Thursdays 6:00-8:00 PM
Start Date: Classes start January 15th and will continue for 8 weeks of instruction. Participants may join class at any time.
Price: $50 Yearly Registration Fee and $400 for 32 class hours.
For more information: Contact our Intensive English Program at 601-925-3986 or write to email@example.com.