Dear MC Community,
Thank you for making the Spring semester a success. Thanks to your diligence in sticking with the safety measures MC put into place, our campus has remained safe and open with in-person classes.
Here are some important information points and guidelines for the Spring semester and Summer terms.
- Advising for the Spring semester will be conducted in-person or virtually, based on students, faculty, and program needs.
- There will be no changes to the Summer academic calendar dates. The Summer calendar will remain as published.
- We will continue with existing classroom capacities (50% capacity) and protocol for the Summer terms.
- The same campus safety guidelines you followed in the spring (mandatory use of masks indoors, cleaning processes, and physical distancing guidelines) will remain in place for the Summer terms.
- Summer and athletic camps will take place on campus this Summer. The last Summer camp is scheduled for July 16.
We expect to be at normal capacity in classrooms for the Fall 2021 semester. Our plan is contingent upon guidance from the Mississippi State Department of Health and state government guidelines.
The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff will continue to be our priority. Thank you for doing your part to keep us safe.
Dr. Cindy Melton
Spring/Summer Task Force Chair