Mississippi College has taken proactive steps to minimize health and welfare risks to MC students, faculty, staff, and the larger community.
Here are some of the steps MC has taken:
- Spring Break has been extended for a week (March 16-22).
- Beginning March 23, in-person classes are being moved to online or alternative instruction through at least April 3.
- University-related travel is suspended until further notice.
- On-campus events are canceled through April 3.
- Resources for teaching and learning from a distance and working remotely have been put in place.