If you test positive for COVID-19:
- Stay home and don't come to campus.
- Avoid contact with others.
- Continue home isolation until you’ve consulted with your healthcare provider about returning to campus.
Vaccinated and Boosted
Individuals who have been fully vaccinated and received their booster shot.
Fully vaccinated and boosted individuals who are deemed close contacts according to the CDC guidelines do not need to quarantine but will be required to:
- Wear a well-fitted mask for 10 days after exposure.
- Test on day 5 after exposure if possible.
- If you develop symptoms, get tested, and stay home.
Unvaccinated or Not Yet Boosted
Individuals who are unvaccinated or are more than six months out from their second mRNA dose or more than 2 months after the J&J vaccine and not yet boosted.
Those not fully vaccinated and boosted who are deemed close contacts will be required to:
- Quarantine for 5 days and wear a well-fitted mask around others.
- Continue wearing a well-fitted mask use for an additional 5 days.
- Test on day 5.
- If the day 5 test is positive, individuals will be required to follow the isolation protocol.
If You Have Had COVID-19
Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 3 months and have recovered do not have to quarantine or get tested again as long as they do not develop new symptoms.