Classroom Management Protocols
- Faculty and students must always wear a face-covering. (Music classes and lessons that do not allow for face coverings will have adjusted precautions.)
- Classroom capacities will be reduced to accommodate 50% of the published capacity of the space. Classes have been assigned to specific classrooms to adhere to MC's physical distancing guidelines.
- Instructors should have assigned seats for students and take attendance. If there is a student who contracts COVID-19, this will allow MC's custodial staff to focus on specific areas for disinfecting.
- Students and instructors may not bring in food/drink to class.
- Students and faculty should exit buildings and not congregate in the hallways.
- Face-to-face classes will provide accommodations for students to participate remotely if they become ill or need to quarantine.
Classroom Cleaning Protocols
- Classrooms will be cleaned every morning by MC's custodial staff and disinfectant wipe dispensers will be available in every classroom for students and faculty to wipe down their desk or work surface.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the entrances and exits of academic buildings.
How to Use #CampusClear App in the Classroom
- Students and instructors are required to complete a daily attestation of health using the #CampusClear app.
- Instructors must see the students' phone screens with the "Cleared for Campus Access" message before students enter the classroom. Make sure you verify the date.
- Instructors and students who are exhibiting symptoms or do not feel well should not come to class, but participate remotely.