Employees Who Are Experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home and don’t come to campus.
Avoid contact with others.
Contact your primary care physician.
- Call the COVID-19 Self-Reporting line at 601-925-3030 or email COVID19@mc.edu.
- Continue isolation until you’ve consulted with your healthcare provider.
- Notify your supervisor.
Some symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure to the virus and most people do not experience all of the symptoms.
- Fever above 100.4°F, or feeling unusually hot (if no thermometer is available), accompanied by shivering/chills
- Sore throat
- New cough not related to chronic condition
- Runny/stuffy nose/nasal congestion (not related to allergies or relieved
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Diarrhea, with or without respiratory symptoms
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Headache unrelated to chronic condition
- Muscle aches
- New loss of sense of taste or smell
- New foot sores (COVID-19 toes)
- New rash
*This list is not all possible symptoms.