The Office of Admissions is open and welcoming visitors to our beautiful campus. To increase the safety of our visitors and our employees, we are implementing the following protocol in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- If you have exhibited any COVID-19-related symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with these symptoms, please do not schedule a visit until after 14 days of your last exhibited symptom or 14 days after last being exposed to the individual demonstrating the symptoms.
- Only six total visiting students will be scheduled each day: three visitors in the morning and three in the afternoon. Walk-ins may not be accepted depending on the number of scheduled visitors on that day.
- Each visiting student will be allowed a maximum of two guests (three individuals per visiting family total).
- All visitors must wear face masks while on campus. MC admissions staff will be wearing masks as well.
- We are hosting virtual visit sessions if you cannot visit or are not comfortable with visiting just yet.
- We are offering a $500 Visit Scholarship to anyone who schedules an official visit with an admissions counselor, whether you visit on campus or virtually.
- To schedule a campus visit, go to mc.edu/visit to set up a day specifically catered to you!
If you have any specific questions about setting up your visit or our protocols around COVID-19, contact our receptionist, Mandy Martin, at 601.925.3800 or email@example.com.