Blue & Gold Leader
Blue & Gold Leaders play a vital role in the lives of new students. They lead a small group of 10 or so students each week to discuss and explore topics that are pertinent to new students in transition. They also have the opportunity to build community for the freshmen and to answer questions about Mississippi College life.
Qualifications to be a Leader
- Must be a full-time student who has received credit for being in B&G.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the time of application.
- Do not have any judicial issues while at Mississippi College.
- Willing to take responsibility for their small group.
- Take and submit attendance every week.
- Have an active relationship with Jesus Christ. (This is a part of chapel.)
To become a B&G Leader
- Complete the application and turn it in at the office of Student Success.
- Choose two references (at least one MC employee, no family members) and give them the reference forms.
- Sign up for an interview time when you turn in your application.