Deadlines for New Site Approval
- Fall Semester - March 15
- Spring Semester - October 15
- Summer Semester - February 15
Through MC's internship program, students are employed temporarily and are under the direct supervision of a faculty advisor. Work experience combined with academic study offers students a chance to apply classroom theories to the world-at-large.
- Registration for one, two, three, or six semester hours of credit is possible
- Letter grades are assigned by the faculty advisor
- All internships must be approved by the Internship Committee
- The student must be approved by the academic department in which the credit is being granted
Internships are only open to those students who are juniors or seniors. Some departments have additional requirements that should be met.