Mississippi College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters, education specialists, and doctorates. Degree-granting institutions also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of Mississippi College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500 or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
To file a complaint with SACSCOC, use the links below.
Mississippi College is authorized by the Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation (MCCA) to offer and award postsecondary academic degrees. Students wishing to file a complaint related to non-compliance of MCCA regulations should use the official Student Complaint Form found on the MCCA website.
Other Accrediting Agencies
In addition to accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, Mississippi College is accredited by, approved by, or holds membership in the following disciplinary bodies:
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for The Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Association of American Law Schools (AALS)
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP)
- Council for the Accreditation of Education Preparation (CAEP)/National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA)
- Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA)
- International Multisensory Structured Language Education Council (IMSLEC)
- Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL)
- National Association for The Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association of Schools of Music