Welcome to the Choctaw Family
The faculty and staff of Mississippi College consider it a privilege to have been chosen to be part of your changing family dynamic and are excited to support families launching students into adulthood.
We look forward to having you on campus throughout the year, connecting you to new families and introducing you (in person and virtually) to the faculty and staff dedicated to your student’s successful transition into a career.
To receive all information created specifically for parents and guardians and to choose an area to serve, please follow the link below.
Director of Family Engagement
Your role as part of the MC family is vital to the MC experience and to the lives of all our students.
Opportunities of service for parents and families include:
- Volunteering on Special Event Welcome Committees
- Expanding MC’s Office of Career Development
- Recruiting the next generation of Choctaws
- Celebrating our athletes throughout their seasons with tailgates and picnics
- Connecting with like-minded families
- Serving in philanthropic leadership with MC Foundation
Mark Your Calendars
- August 16 Move-in, New Family Convocation and Choctaw Fanfare
- September 15-16 Parent Weekend
- October 6 Fall Break Day
- October 21 Homecoming
- November 20-24 Thanksgiving Break
- December 14-Residence Halls close* for Christmas
*except to graduating seniors