BSU (Baptist Student Union)
The BSU is a campus ministry that exists to be a community among friends, growing in Christ, impacting the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The BSU's focus is to be a student-led, Christ-centered ministry that seeks to provide opportunities for spiritual growth and Christian community. We do this through our weekly worship service called Vision, as well as discipleship small groups.
- Weekly Gathering: Monday's at 6:30pm, FBC Clinton Activities Center
- Mandy Phillips - firstname.lastname@example.org - 601.925.3238
- Brandon Conerly - email@example.com - 601.925.3398
- Website: http://www.mc.edu/student-life/bsu/
- Instagram: @mc_bsu
FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes)
FCA is an organization at Mississippi College that focuses on influencing athletes and coaches to use their influence for Christ. At MC, our mission is to form an army of believers to disciple and serve every athlete and coach on campus, displaying the love of Christ through our personal faith; being unashamed and transparent with a presence of overflowing joy that sets this campus on fire. We are seeing this mission accomplished by teams being affected by Christ in a visible way, community being developed and encouraged, raising up disciples who are constantly growing and multiplying other disciples and seeing coaches coach biblically.
- Weekly Gathering: Monday's at 8:30pm, The Coliseum
- Instagram: @mc.fca
InterVarsity: Christian Legal Society
InterVarsity's Graduate and Faculty Ministries partners with other national organizations (such as the Christian Legal Society), local churches, and area believers in seeking to live out the Gospel alongside students and faculty. Graduate school or faculty life can be navigated with grace and joy, and being part of a larger community is key to thriving in all areas of life. Ways to get involved on the campus of MC Law School: small group bible studies, large group meetings, one-on-one discipleship, retreats, and service projects.
InterVarsity Fellowship/Lighthouse Ministries
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship is a student movement committed to knowing and experiencing God, reaching every corner of every campus with the love of Jesus Christ, and raising up world-class leaders who will change the world. Be part of a multiethnic family seeking to follow Jesus with all of their lives to all of the campus!
- Weekly Gathering: Tuesdays at 7:00pm in the Healthplex Multipurpose Room
- Jason "Smiley" Abrams - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Babu - email@example.com
- Website: https://www.ivsoutheast.
- Instagram: @intervarsitymc
RUF (Reformed University Fellowship)
RUF is a ministry of the Presbyterian Church in America on the campus of Mississippi College that is open to all people and all faiths. We strive to provide an in-depth ministry to college students based upon the authority of the Word of God in every area of life. Our purpose is the glorification of God in all pursuits and endeavors of life and the enjoyment of Him forever.
- Weekly Gathering: Monday's at 7:30pm, Provine Chapel
- Staff: Jeff Jordan - firstname.lastname@example.org - 601.665.2650
- Website: https://ruf.org/ministry/
- Instagram: @rufatmc