Volunteers are vital to the success of the Pantry. Volunteers will sort and inventory donations, organize and stock shelves, and fill Grab-N-Go bags. All volunteers are required to complete a confidentiality training prior to volunteering. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Shari Barnes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host an Event
If you would like to host a food drive, please contact Shari Barnes via email at email@example.com to coordiante.
Donations are a sustaining factor for the Pantry. Physical and financial donations can be made.
- Financial Contributions can be made to Mississippi College and designated for the MC Food Pantry.
- Physical Donations may be left in the donation bin outside of the entrance to the Pantry.
- If you would like to make a large donation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to coordiante a drop-off time.
- While we are grateful for all donations, we ask that you follow the items specifically needed at this time in the list below.
Items Currently Needed
- Cans of Meat/Fish
- Cereal/Granola Bars
- Baking Items (flour, sugar, baking powder, canola oil)
- Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.)
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent (detergent pods, such as Tide Pods, work best)
- Dish Detergent (detergent tablets, such as Finish tablets, work best)
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Lysol Wipes
- Cleaning Sponges