Founded in 2003, the Office of Global Education serves as a “home away from home” for our international students. We stand ready to serve our international students and prepare each student for success in the classroom and beyond.
The Office of Global Education (OGE) is located one block north of the main campus. OGE consists of administrative, executive and IEP instructor's offices as well as a living room where you are invited to hang out and watch TV.
Our office is always open to help meet students' needs. The success of each student is our primary goal. The international staff is available to assist each student with:
- academic issues
- immigration issues
- medical insurance issues
- orientation programs
- International Student Associations
- activities on campus and in the community
- how to obtain a driver's license
- how to obtain a social security number if you have a campus job
- how to open a bank account
- involvement in campus life