Skip to main content

Transfer Students

Students attempting to transfer credits received in secondary degrees or courses completed at universities outside the United States must request a Course-by-Course Report from a credential evaluation service. The services Mississippi College uses are:

  • North American Education Group (NAEG)
  • Educational Evaluators International, Inc.
  • Global Credential Evaluators
  • World Education Services, Inc.  (WES)
  • Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.

The student must pay for the evaluation. Transcripts from institutions located in the United States must be mailed from these institutions directly to the Office of Global Education at Mississippi College.

SEVIS Transfer Form

Students transferring to Mississippi College from another university in the United States should submit the following form (to be completed and submitted by DSO):