We Are Here to Help You
If you're not sure you need to make an appointment, why not start by asking us a question?
Are you ready to meet with someone, then request an appointment.
Are you a Faculty or Staff Member who is working with a student that needs to visit with someone in Student Success? Please refer them using the form below.
Why Contact the Office of Student Success?
- Your academic performance is not at the level you had hoped.
- You don’t feel comfortable participating in class.
- You feel like there is never enough time to do your work.
- You are not sure how to take notes or study for an exam.
- You are interested in finding out about tutoring.
- You are struggling with a number of transition issues and just don’t know where to start.
- You are thinking about changing your major.
Guided by our passion for the development of the whole student, our dedication to academic excellence and our commitment to cross-campus collaboration, the Office of Student Success will:
- support students as they identify and address academic concerns, connecting them to the appropriate campus resources and services
- assist students in setting and meeting educational goals, providing general advising resources and one-on-one consultations
- help students become successful, independent learners who are able to confidently navigate the University
- encourage all students to assume responsibility for their decisions as they move toward their goals