Student Success is here to offer academic support and guidance to MC students and faculty as our campus moves courses online. We’re conducting meetings using Google Meetings, and will continue to provide pre-advising in chat sessions through the next weeks. Faculty assistance is also available via Hangouts, email, phone, and chat sessions.
We Are Here to Help You
Need to make an appointment, click the link below to schedule.
If you're not sure you need to make an appointment, why not start by asking us a question?
Why Visit the Office of Student Success?
- Your academic performance is not at the level you had hoped.
- You don’t feel comfortable participating in class.
- You feel like there is never enough time to do your work.
- You are not sure how to take notes or study for an exam.
- You are interested in finding out about tutoring.
- You are struggling with a number of transition issues and just don’t know where to start.
- You are thinking about changing your major.
Guided by our passion for the development of the whole student, our dedication to academic excellence and our commitment to cross-campus collaboration, the Office of Student Success will:
- support students as they identify and address academic concerns, connecting them to the appropriate campus resources and services
- assist students in setting and meeting educational goals, providing general advising resources and one-on-one consultations
- help students become successful, independent learners who are able to confidently navigate the University
- encourage all students to assume responsibility for their decisions as they move toward their goals