Sure, life looks different right now, but that doesn't mean you have to put a pause on your college search. At MC, we are still eager to have future students on our campus and show them what their life could be like as a Choctaw.
Saturday, March 27th, 2021
Check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the day will conclude just after lunch.
What You'll Experience
Preview Day is designed to showcase our campus to you, allowing you every opportunity as a prospective student to get a glimpse of some of the amazing things you can expect to find at Mississippi College.
At Preview Day you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear about MC from current students and faculty
- Sit in on a class of your choice
- Tour campus with a Scout
- Check out the Cadaver Lab (caution: not for the weak stomached!)
- Get to know other students interested in MC
- Learn more about how to get in and what scholarships are available
- and more!
There will be tracks for both students and parents.
Safe & Inviting
Preview Day will be conducted in accordance with federal and state guidelines where social distancing will be implemented and masks required.
Students are allowed a maximum of two guests. RSVP below - space is limited! We can't wait to host you and your family on our campus!