CRM Administrator and Director of Data Processing - Office of the Registrar and Student Success Data
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of CRM (Contact Record Management) Administrator and Director of Data Processing. This position reports to the Registrar and Director of Student Success Data and oversees the data entry, integrity, functionality, and improvement of the university’s contact record management (CRM) system. This positions will oversee and coordinate the processing and CRM operations team to ensure the timely and accurate processing, upkeep, and quality of all data stored in the institutional CRM. This position will also ensure that all departments using the CRM are readily equipped with the necessary technology in an effort to optimize their business processes. A job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated strong ability to communicate, organize, and manage
- 1-3 years Slate experience required
- Background in database management is strongly preferred, as well as proficiency in all Microsoft software
- Experience with Banner Student Information System preferred
- Commitment to the Christian-based mission of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)