Welcome to Mississippi College! I teach several marketing courses including Marketing Principles, Retailing and E-Commerce, and Integrated Marketing Communications.
On this page you will find my teaching schedule, office hours, contact information and syllabi. You may access additional class resources such as PowerPoint slides and assignments through Moodle.
Please feel free to stop by my office if you have questions concerning marketing classes or the marketing major. I look forward to meeting you.
- DBA, Mississippi State University, 1989, Major: Marketing Minors: Economics and Management
- MBA, Mississippi State University, 1985
- BBA, Mississippi State University, 1983, Major: Marketing
- Published in Journal of Retailing, Journal of Marketing Channels, Journal of Commercial Bank Lending, and International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, Innovative Marketing: International Research Journal, Journal of Academic and Business Ethics, and Academy of Educational Leadership Journal
- Published in proceedings for Southern Marketing Association, Atlantic Marketing Association, and the Fifth International Conference on Distribution.
- Previously taught at Mississippi State University, University of West Georgia and Belmont University.
MKT482-CO - Retailing and E-Commerce
Fully Online Course, ,
MKT482 - Retailing and E-Commerce (traditional)
Tues and Thurs, 12:00 - 1:15, Self 307
MKT381 - Marketing Principles (traditional)
Tues and Thurs, 9:25 - 10:40, Self 207
- MKT 381 Marketing Principles
- MKT 482 Retailing and E-Commerce (online)
- MKT 485 Integrated Marketing Communications
- MKT482 Retailing and E-Commerce (traditional)