Adding a signature to MCmail Powered by Google
A signature is a bit of personalized text (such as your contact information or a favorite quote) that is automatically inserted at the bottom of every message you send. Here's a sample signature:
So in everything, do unto others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
Some telephone number
To create a signature:
- Sign in to MCmail.
- Click the Settings Button at the top of any Gmail page.
- In the dropdown menu, click Settings.
- Enter your new signature text in the box at the bottom of the page next to the Signature option. As you type, the radio button will shift from No Signature to the text box.
- Use the formatting toolbar to change the fonts, insert links, etc.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
MCmail adds your signature at the very bottom of your message.
If you don't want your signature to appear on a specific message, you can delete it manually before sending the message. Just highlight the text and delete it before sending.