So you are a new or experienced Google Apps user and you have a large file that you need to share with someone. It is too big for email and you aren't sure if the recipient has a Google account or not. You just want to send a link to the file and not have it be confusing for them to click anything else. This can be accomplished using Google Drive (previously known as Google Docs).
Here are some basic instructions on how to make this happen:
- Log in to MyMC, then visit the site drive.google.com
- Locate the file you want to share
- Right-click on the file and select the share icon
- Under "Share with people and groups," enter the email address you want to share with and press Enter.
- To change what people can do to your doc, on the right click the dropdown and then select either Viewer, Commenter, or Editor.
- Click Send.