- Click on "Settings" in the Course Navigation listing
- Click on "Import Course Content" link
- In the Content Type drop-down menu, select "Copy a Canvas Course"
- In the "Search for a course" drop-down menu, select the course you would like to access.
- Select whether you want to import either "All content" or "Select specific content"
- Note: if you select the "select specific content" option, you will be required to select the content you want to import after you review the remaining options.
- If you want to adjust the due dates associated with course events and assignments before the import, click the "Adjust events and due dates" checkbox.
- Note: you can do this after the import. You don't have to do this now.
- Click the "Import" button.
- Your import will appear below in the "View Current Jobs" section. You will see a progress bar indicating the time remaining to complete the import. If you chose to select specific content, your current job will show as Waiting for Select, which means you must select the content you want to import.
If you need further assistance with this process, please contact either Dr. Erica Battle (ext. 7878 or email@example.com) or Becki Stringer (ext. 3494 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and schedule a one-on-one session.