Skip to main content
Accessibility Services

Services & Procedures

Learn how to obtain assistance and arrange special accommodations.

Arrange for Disability Accommodations

In order for a student to receive disability accommodations under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, he or she must schedule an individual meeting with Student Accessibility Services (SAS) before each semester or upon immediate recognition of the disability.

Please contact Student Accessibility Services to schedule an appointment with an available counselor.  

Accessibility Accommodations Provided by MC

Documentation Release Request 

  • Student Accessibility Services will not share the student’s documentation to anyone except to the student and/or a designated individual at the student’s request via the Authorization to Release Information form
  • Instructions for the submission of the Authorization to Release Information form will be within the form.  
  • The student must provide adequate information regarding the reasoning for the request in order to best fulfill the student’s request.