Accountant, Office of Business Affairs
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Accountant, Office of Business Affairs. This is a full-time position and is responsible for maintaining reconciliations of various General Ledger accounts, processing federal loan draws and other accounting duties as assigned by the Controller.A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
- Minimum of two years general ledger experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven efficiency in Excel
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Commitment to the vision of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.) Select “apply” below for access to a Mississippi College Staff application.