Employment Specialist, Office of Human Resources
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Employment Specialist, Office of Human Resources. This position is responsible for administration of employment actions, including new employees, employee changes, and employment separation; maintaining employee database; pre-employment screening; and other human resource duties. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Two years human resource/employment law experience preferred;
- Ability to communicate with all employees and levels of management;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
- Commitment to the vision of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until the position if filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)