Administrative Assistant - Office of Marketing and Communication
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of Administrative Assistant, Office of Marketing and Communication. As part of the OMC Team, the OMC Assistant helps coordinate branding, public relations, media relations, and event planning with campus and off-campus constituents while managing multiple projects simultaneously. Interacts effectively and appropriately with diverse populations, the university community, and the public. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated abilities in financial reporting, calendar management, and communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills, along with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in an environment with shifting priorities
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Calendar Software, and Google Calendar
- Commitment to the vision of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.) Select “apply” below for access to a Mississippi College Staff application.