Administrative Assistant and Student and Support Services (DPC Program), Department of Psychology
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position Administrative Assistant and Coordinator of Student and Support Services for DPC Program, Department of Psychology. This is a 12 month full-time position reporting to and assisting the Chair of the department. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with customers
- Experience coordinating and managing various tasks
- Experience creating and maintaining databases
- Experience assisting faculty members and students while maintaining focus on set priorities
- Organizational skills, people skills, multitasking, following organizational and departmental procedures.
Applications will accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)