Admission to the Program
- Must meet all general requirements for admission to the graduate school of Mississippi College.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the Healthcare Sciences from an accredited college or university, or hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of one year of experience in the healthcare field.
- Must hold an undergraduate GPA of 2.50
- Must show credit (C or higher) for Accounting Principles as a prerequisite for HSA 6507 - Healthcare Financial Management or take HSA 6590 Basic Healthcare Financial Management or ACC 201 or ACC 203 in the first semester of enrollment.
- Must show proof (C or higher) of an undergraduate American history class or take PLS 201 American National Government in first semester of enrollment as a prerequisite for HSA 6540, HSA 6561, and HSA 6550.