The Office of Admissions is open and welcoming visitors to our beautiful campus. To increase the safety of our visitors and our employees, we are implementing the following protocol in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- If you have exhibited any COVID-19-related symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with these symptoms, please do not schedule a visit until after 14 days of your last exhibited symptom or 14 days after last being exposed to the individual demonstrating the symptoms.
- We are monitoring the number of visits each day. Walk-ins may not be accepted depending on the number of previously scheduled visits.
- Each visiting student will be allowed a maximum of two guests (three individuals per visiting family total).
- All visitors must wear face masks while on campus. MC Admissions staff will be wearing masks as well.
- We are still hosting virtual visit sessions if you are not able to visit or are not comfortable with visiting just yet. Complete the form below and indicate if you would rather schedule an on-campus or a virtual appointment.
If you have any specific questions about setting up your visit or our protocols around COVID-19, contact our Receptionist, Mandy Martin, at 601.925.3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are offering the $500 Visit Scholarship to anyone who schedules an official visit with their Admissions Counselor or who attends a Preview Day (or Front-Row Experience) event.
We look forward to hosting you soon!