This article is pulled from Gmail's Support page with minor edits for our system. The original can be found here.
Note: Setup instructions below are for iPhone or iPod touch devices running software version 3.0.
To configure IMAP for your iPhone or iPod touch, just follow these steps:
- Make sure you've enabled IMAP in your main Gmail settings
- On your iPhone or iPod touch's home screen, tap Settings
- Tap Mail
- Tap Add Account...
- Tap Other
- For Outgoing Mail Server:,
- Host Name is 'smtp.gmail.com'
- User Name is your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password is your MCnet Password