Clearing the cache in your web browser can often clear up unusual behavior that you may be experiencing (e.g. problems in Moodle, spinning mouse icon, browser 'locking up').
The following instructions to clear your cache were created in Internet Explorer version 11. The steps may vary if you are using a different version of Internet Explorer.
- Logout of all web based applications that you are currently using (myMC, Google Apps, etc.).
- In the top right corner of Internet Explorer, click the gear icon.
- Click Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, in the Browsing history section, click the Delete button.
- Make sure Temporary Internet Files and website files is checked. Checking some of the other available options may also be beneficial.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click OK in the Internet Options window.
- Close the Internet Explorer browser.
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
Last Updated: 12/19/14 dbl