Clearing the cache in your web browser can often clear up unusual behavior that you may be experiencing (e.g. problems in Moodle, spinning mouse icon, browser 'locking up').
The following instructions to clear your cache were created in Mozilla Firefox version 25.0.1. The steps may vary if you are using a different version of Firefox.
- Logout of all web based applications that you are currently using (myMC, Google Apps, etc.).
- In the top left corner of Firefox, click the orange Firefox button.
- Click Options then click Options again.
- On the right side of the Options window, click Advanced.
- Click the Network tab.
- Under Cached Web Content click Clear Now.
- Under Offline Web Content and User Data, click Clear Now.
- Be patient. This may take a while to complete especially if you haven't cleared your cache recently. Your computer may also become unresponsive while the cache is cleared.
- Click OK.
- Close the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
Last Updated: 12/19/14