How to Connect to the WiFi
The student wireless network (mc.edu) is available in all dorms and most academic buildings on the Clinton Campus and the School of Law. In order to access the internet via mc.edu, you must register your wireless device. This can be done in one of 2 ways:
If your device has an easily accessible web browser (laptops, tablets or phones):
- Using the device that you want to register, connect to "mc.edu".
- At this point some devices will automatically open up a page that will re-direct you to the MC Network Registration page.
- If this did not happen automatically, then open a web browser and attempt to go to a web site that you have never visited before.
- You should now be redirected to the MC Network Registration page.
- If not, type netreg.mc.edu in the URL box.
- Login using your MyMC username and password.
- After you successfully login, your device should be registered.
- Reboot the device and attempt to access the internet.
If your device does not have an easily accessible web browser (gaming consoles, TVs, etc.):
- Look up the MAC address (or hardware address) of your device.
- Using a device that's already registered, go to this page to manually register your device by filling out the form linked below.